Tiger Spider was founded with the aim of contributing to the vision of: An efficient and profitable freight transport system that generates no deaths or serious injuries and is environmentally sustainable.
What is PBS?
PBS is a regulatory scheme that aims to improve road transport safety, productivity and sustainability, which means safer roads, greater payloads, decreased emission and a healthier bottom line.
What we do
Tiger Spider facilitates the development of innovative road freight solutions through the PBS scheme. We offer an end to end service including: concept development, options analysis, feasibility analysis, detailed design, performance assessment, in-principle support, certification, standards exemptions and access permits.
Join the growing list of businesses realising the benefits of partnering with Tiger Spider to achieve PBS success. Whether you’re a trailer/body builder or a transport operator, if you haven’t properly explored the benefits of PBS, you may lose the opportunity to unlock your business potential
Why work with Tiger Spider
PBS is complex, this is why Tiger Spider is here to help. We are PBS experts that can help you simplify PBS and provide advice based on your interest, map out a plan at your pace, and do what is required to get your vehicle on the road swiftly.
What we deliver
- Road Access Potential: We offer advice and feasibility assessments to determine road access routes.
- Vehicle Assessment: We have accredited PBS assessors and can simulate your proposed vehicle to confirm whether it will pass the PBS standards.
- Design Approval: After the vehicle is assessed, we can formalise the design with a PBS design approval.
- Access Approval: We apply for in-principle access approval before you start building your vehicle.
- PBS Vehicle Approval: We work with certifiers to alleviate issues associated with any specifications that differ from the design approval.
- Access Permit: Once the PBS vehicle approval is received, we can act on your behalf and apply for a permit.